FAQFrequently Asked Questions About Maison Vampyre
Where is Maison Vampyre?
Maison Vampyre is located at 1 Derby Square in Salem, MA. You can not walk in unaccompanied. When you arrive, please see your confirmation email for instructions or text “I’m here” to (351) 209-5851 and our resident Vampire or Vampyres will guide you in.
How do I book a session?
Maison Vampyre is “invitation only” meaning we do not accept walk-in appointments. To book a session, please CLICK HERE
Do you offer virtual readings?
We do! Please choose “virtual” service during booking. You will receive an email with instructions for how to log in for your session.
Are readings and energy work available for all ages?
No, we prefer to only work with adults aged 18+
Do you offer refunds? What if I am late?
We do not offer refunds of any kind. If you miss your appointment or are late you will not be refunded. We will do our best to accommodate you if you are late provided your service does not overlap with someone else. We understand sometimes that life can be unpredictable, but please note (especially during peak season) we will not always be able to extend an appointment time.
You can always reschedule through your confirmation email with at least 24 hours advance notice.
If you are visiting from out of town and need to reschedule your appointment, you may contact us to reschedule your in person appointment or you can opt to keep your originally booked time slot and convert it into a Virtual Reading.
If you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason or need assistance, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a store?
YES! There are products available for purchase at Maison after your session. You are able to work with your practitioner to create custom products like spell kits or browse on your own in our library.
What is a Vampyre Witch and why is it spelled with a “Y”
Think of a Vampyre Witch as part Witch, part Energy Worker and part Healer. Vampyre is spelled with a “Y” when used in a magickal sense to differentiate between other forms of vampirism.
Can I choose a reader?
Yes! When booking you may choose your reader. Please note, not all readers have the same availability for booking. Want to learn more? CLICK HERE to learn more about our readers.
Do all readers offer the same services?
Our readers are each unique. Alexis is a formally trained, high level energy worker, Kris is a trained Herbalist, and June is an expert in Candle Magick. All of our Vampyre Witches offer incredible readings and other services, and they each bring unique skills to their craft. CLICK HERE to learn more about our readers.
Where can I learn more about Vampires or Vampyres?
There are lots of books and information available, but we feel the best place to start is with “The Black Veils (Master Witch City Halo Edition)” by Father Sebastiaan. This book is available online to purchase at Vampfangs.com as well as at Maison Vampyre (1 Derby Square, Salem) and in store at Vampfangs (244 Essex Street, Salem).
How do i book a Wedding or Blood and Roses Ceremony?
Step Away From the Traditional with a Darkling Wedding or Blood & Roses Ceremony Performed by The Vampyre Witch of Salem. To book your event, please call us at (351) 209-5851 or email Hosts@VampireHouse.com
What are your policies regarding Covid-19?
- Masks must be worn covering both nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES while inside Maison Vampyre. Your reader will also be masked at all times.
- Being vaccinated does not mean you are able to bypass this rule and remove your mask. EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK WHILE INSIDE.
- We would appreciate it if you would use the hand sanitizer provided on the reading table… after you comfortably sit down, of course.
- There will be a plexiGlass barrier between you and your reader while seated at the table.
- The Maison staff sanitizes the chair and table after each session.
- Please do not enter Maison Vampyre if you have any associated symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please do not enter Maison Vampyre if you have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Please do not enter Maison Vampyre if you currently or recently have been diagnosed with Covid-19. Please adhere to the CDC guidelines for re-entry.
Join Our Newsletter!
Sign up for announcements, promotions & Vampyre greetings.
Call or Text (351) 209-5851
1 Derby Square • Salem, MA
Come on In!
By Invitation Only.
By Invitation Only.